All Common Sky website online services are provided solely for the purpose to check the availability of goods or services relating to your flight or to make legitimate reservations.
The use of the Common Sky website is limited to personal purposes. In particular, you agree to the following:
- All instructions of use are legally binding
- You may not make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent bookings, in particular any bookings which are paid for with credit cards or bank account details belonging to a third party who has not consented to this
- You may not – without written consent from Common Sky - reproduce any information from the map jet website for commercial purposes. This also includes providing prices for Common Sky flights on other website or other online servers. In particular you may not copy, distribute, in other way use or reproduce discarded content from the Common Sky website with the help of 'robots', other search machine technologies or through other automatic mechanisms
- You may not take any action which could result in an unreasonable or excessive load on the Common Sky IT infrastructure
- You may not utilise any devices, mechanisms, software or other scripts which could interfere with the operation of the Common Sky website
- Consequences: Without prejudice to our other rights, Common Sky reserves the right to cancel your booking and/or to deny you access to the Common Sky website if you have contravened these terms and conditions.
There may be links to other websites on the Common Sky website. Common Sky disclaims any liability for the operation of these links and their respective content.
Storage of IP-addresses
When visiting the Common Sky website, the Common Sky server automatically saves the IP-address of your ISP (Internet Service Provider). In case of violations of the terms and conditions mentioned above, we will use this stored IP-address for civil law claims and for the resolution of criminal offences.
Common Sky reserves all trademark rights, copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights for the Common Sky website. Without written consent you may not copy, modify, distribute or use or reproduce in other form content of the Common Sky website.
Common Sky accepts no liability whatsoever for the topicality, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided by third parties (e.g. airports, tour operators). Liability claims against Common Sky, relating to damages of a material or non-material nature caused through the use or non-use of the information offered, are excluded, unless Common Sky can be shown to have been at fault wilfully or through gross negligence. Common Sky reserves the right to alter, amend, delete or temporarily or definitively discontinue publication of sections of the pages or of the entire offer without prior notice.